10 Outdoor HarTru clay courts
2 Indoor HarTru clay courts
2 hard courts
Call for Private Lessons 0628926733
1. All courts are handled on a reservation basis. To make reservations, please come by or call the pro shop at 0725637288. WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS, PLEASE GIVE THE NAMES OF ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS.
2. All players must register in the pro shop before taking the court. Each player’s name will be required for employees to check reservations, guest fee, etc. Guests of members should sign in.
1. OUTDOOR COURTS:
- Adults may make a reservation up to 3 days in advance up to a maximum of 1.5 hours, but may reserve no more than one time per day. You may play more than one time per day only when there is no scheduled play on a particular court.
- Players more than 15 minutes late for a reservation without calling will lose the reserved court.
- All members will be charged a R50 penalty for their share of a “No Show” reservation.
2. INDOOR COURTS:
- Adults may make reservations up to 3 days in advance up to a maximum of 1.5 hours.
- All members will be charged their share of a “No Show” reservation.
Contract Groups – These are groups with a set day and time to play each week during the winter season (October through April, for 25 weeks). A lottery will be held in September for choice of times. Current contract prices will be published at that time.
Tennis Pass Holders – A Tennis Pass gives a member the privilege to use the indoor tennis courts on a daily basis. See the current contract rate schedule for more details.
3. COURT CANCELLATIONS:
Once a court has been reserved, cancellation involves the following:
- After notification, if we can re-assign the court, members will not be charged.
- If we cannot re-assign the court, and all other courts are booked at that time, members making the cancellation will be charged.
1. Please give up your court at the allotted time.”Just one more point” is not fair to others. Everyone’s time is precious.
2. Please walk around the courts to enter the court you have been assigned.
3. Please do not talk across courts.
4. Please wait until starting time to enter courts – early arrivals are very distracting.
5. Use proper tennis etiquette at all times.
Proper tennis attire and regulation tennis shoes are required at all times. Shirts must be worn at all times. Tank tops are not permitted for men. Jeans are not permitted.